Top Social

I'm hooked!

Saturday 12 April 2014

So earlier this week I had an awesome delivery from Mr.Amazon delivery man! This! Isn't it a beaut!? This is the Prym Maxi Knitting Mill. This little bad boy is a circlular knitting machine with 44 pegs. So of course I had to test it out and prepare to be amazed... Okay I can knit but usually a scarf would take me a good few months (I have a super short attention span!) The ones shown in the picture took just 15 minutes each! Pretty awesome huh? From this machine you can make knitted tubes or panels. Potentially anything! I am hoping to begin work on christmas goodies already and with this little bad boy it will be done in no time! I think some DIY's have to be coming soon right???

Take care little Wonderlanders
Tess
Post Comment
Post a Comment